Do you have specific behavioural problems with your dog that you would like to resolve?
Would you like to teach your dog basic good manners?
Is your dog’s behaviour causing you unnecessary stress?
Help and support is at hand!
- 1-1 training
- Small group training sessions (up to 4 dogs)
- Home visits
- Training plans provided to suit the individual dog
- Information sheets provided to encourage further learning
- Reduced rates for block bookings
Rescue shelters around the country are constantly being put under severe pressure with dogs being handed over for a variety of reasons.
- Basing our decisions on the ‘look’ of the dog rather than considering the breed, their innate characteristics and how this may effect how they will become integrated into our homes and daily lives.
- How much time they will be expected to spend alone?
- Is everyone in the family ready and prepared to put in the time and effort required to ensure that the dog becomes a valued member of the family?
These are questions which should be considered long before the dog arrives.
For dogs displaying significant behaviour issues, these are carried out in the client’s home where I can observe both the dog and the owner and typically last between 1 ½ to 2 hours. An action plan can then be constructed to suit both the dog and the owner where we can work towards ensuring that the relationship becomes an enjoyable one for years to come!
1-1 Training sessions
Tailored to the specific needs of both you and your dog.
These can be carried out in the client’s home or wherever the problem behaviour is occurring such as a local park or while out on a walk.
Employing common sense solutions centred around using positive, science based training methods will help to ensure that the relationship between you and your dog develops into a happy and enjoyable one!
For further advice and information, please contact us today!