Here at Dogsense we recognise, now more than ever, there is a need for people who live with dogs to gain a better understanding of our companions in respect of:
- How dogs learn.
- How they communicate.
- How we can ensure that our relationship is more enjoyable through gaining a better understanding of what motivates and stimulates our dogs.
This in turn will:
- Help both parties to develop confidence and trust through gaining a better understanding of how we communicate.
- Help to establish a consistent and rewarding relationship.
- Help to ensure that your dog is able to make the correct choices through establishing positive associations.
Examples of common behaviour problems:
- Reactivity towards other dogs
- Reactivity towards people
- House soiling
- Destruction in the home
- Separation anxiety/distress
- Lead walking
- Resource guarding
- Jumping up
For more information, see our services page.